Projects Are Like Snowflakes – No Two Are Alike
I provide the following services:
- Product Management, User Experience, Accessibility Consulting
- Workshops and Trainings
- Public Speaking and Teaching
Product Management, User Experience, Accessibility Consulting
I will help you make your website usable and accessible to more customers.
97% of websites fail at user experience (UX) and accessibility and suffer from frustrated users and poor conversion rates. Developers spend 50% of their time fixing avoidable issues if UX analysis is not done.
For these reasons I work with organizations to focus on user experience and accessibility from the start of any project. I help organizations improve their products and services by offering the following services that include but are not limited to:
- accessibility audits and strategy,
- user research,
- competitive analysis,
- usability testing,
- content strategy,
- user flows,
- user stories,
They are as important as a blueprint for a house and need to be implemented from the beginning of a project to save more time when creating or redesigning a website – regardless of the project size and budget.
Workshops and Trainings
I will provide you or your team with a workshop/training in person or online via Skype on the topics, including but not limited to:
- How to make your product or service usable and accessible?
- How to transcribe your podcasts, videos, webinars?
- How to make your classes, work meetings, public events accessible to deaf and hard of hearing people and what are proper accommodations?
- How to pick good domain names and register for web hosting services?
- How to set up a WordPress website and use it?
Public Speaking and Teaching
I will give a presentation at your event or conference.
If you are an event/conference organizer or an educational organization and looking for a speaker, panelist, or teacher who is not only familiar with user experience and accessibility, but also comes from underrepresented groups, I’m happy to share my experience and expertise as a professional who is deaf, female, and foreign-born.