Thank you for visiting my website. I specialize in helping organizations improve their accessibility strategies for mainstream web, media, and events, to ensure that the 1.85 billion people with disabilities are included, which is the world’s largest minority.
By implementing and maintaining accessibility in all your activities, your business can reach a larger audience and increase its ROI. The earlier you consider accessibility in your process, the more time and money your business can save.
Does your business:
- want to stand out among your competitors?
- want to learn how to become disability friendly?
- need help with improving accessibility strategies for your web, media, or event?
I’m here to help. You can contact me for:
- schedule consulting, training, teaching at your organization,
- request a keynote presentation at your event, or
- commission me to write an article or blog post for your website.
I’m also open to media interviews and possibilities of collaborations.
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to working with you!
Please share as many details about your company and your work as possible to help me better understand your needs for my services and to determine if my services are a good fit for your organization’s needs.
If you encounter any issues with the online form, please feel free to message me via LinkedIn.
(Note: I do not accept pitches for guest posts on my website, and I will ignore all messages that are not related to my services or are spam.)
All fields are required.