70% of people with disabilities are unemployed or underemployed and those who are employed often experience discrimination, despite the fact that they make up the world’s largest minority.
I provide the following (but not limited to):
- 2 hour or half day workshops and training to your company on disability awareness and how to make your disabled employees more productive by adding accessibility services;
- Advise your company on making your company website and digital products usable and accessible so that candidates can navigate and apply for jobs;
- Help with customizing services for an employee with a disability when needed;
- Consult on how to make your digital media more widely accessible via good quality captions and transcripts;
- Train you on how to make your events accessible for your disabled employees and visitors.
My target audiences are:
- EEO management;
- HR management;
- department management;
- web management;
- event management.
The takeaway would be for your managers to better understand accessibility and the needs of people with disabilities and improve policies in your workplace.
Ready to work with me? Contact me.